CALLING ALL DOJ TEACHERS - GRANT OPPORTUNITY
To apply, CLICK HERE
The Power of Collective Giving
Through collective giving, collaboration and shared faith, the Women’s Giving Circle of the Catholic Education Foundation seeks to promote philanthropy that empowers women, compels action, advances Catholic education and glorifies God.
Why a Giving Circle?
The Women’s Giving Circle allows for personal involvement in the decision making process. Each and every dollar creates real and sustainable change by funding programs for our Catholic schools. The giving circle also provides social and educational benefits for our members as they share their hopes and visions for our Catholic schools. This philanthropic circle of Catholic women will strengthen our Church by deepening and expanding our understanding of our schools’ needs.
How it Works!
Membership dues/contributions are pooled together into one fund. At the annual Spring event Giving Circle Members will decide by vote which projects and opportunities to fund based on grant proposals submitted by diocesan schools. The larger our membership, the more projects we can fund.
Benefits of Membership
- Create meaningful impact in the lives of our Catholic school students
- Help Catholic schools offer competitive and appealing programs that meet the needs and desires of our families.
- Participate in an organization with spiritually like-minded women
- Learn more about Catholic education, while fostering innovative programs within our schools
- Network with people of shared values and faith
- Encourage women to make strategic and informed decisions about their philanthropy
- Join women from across the diocese for an inspiring Fall keynote speaker event
- Attend the Circle’s annual Spring event where grant finalists will make their presentations and grant winners will be selected by special ballot
To Review an Informational Flyer, CLICK HERE
Steering Committee Members